- Say, ‘no’ to work projects which won’t serve my larger purpose (here).
- Don’t wear the ‘mask’ as often, no need to please if the value I offer is greater.
- Make a call and move on, no second-guessing, keep propelling forward.
- Continue to be a leader in my role and for the group. It serves them and it serves me / my future. Don’t be afraid of being misunderstood.
- Boundaries are to be upheld and adhered to.
- Ecosystem Restoration – Learning for Nature – In this Massive Open Online Course, you will learn to develop a step-by-step ecosystem restoration plan and apply effective restoration solutions in your national and subnational context. 3-5 hours/week over a two month period!
- Our Wild Calling – How Connecting With Animals Can Transform Our Lives – and Save Theirs – This was a powerful book to get my purpose-driven journey started. Its filled with intuition, connection, and supported by fact only where it can. I’ll always have a place in my heart for it.
- Daphne Sheldrick – Wildlife Trust & Born to be Wild – I remember watching that documentary years back, not knowing how impactful it would be as I often think about her work, as well as the caretakers of the chimpanzees. A life well lived, I’ve always thought.
- Jane Goodall – Institute & Masterclass – We all know her 🙂 She has pushed the field and science so much in her time, as she continues to do so. I look up to her.
- National Wildlife Federation – Read their magazine for free here
- Conservation Careers – Really enjoying whats on this site and I recommend the downloads page to anyone reading.
There are still a bundle of resources I have up my sleeve, though they begin to niche into design, so I’ll halt this post to keep things compartmentalized.
I believe I’ll create a Resource page to hold items in categories to ensure I document and make public my findings as I go.
It’d be my hope to hold one place, for those seeking to remodel or build their new home, to review a directory of sustainable solutions/materials right alongside information that showcases how its helpful to wildlife and the shared concepts closely held in each of the above links.
In time, I’ll get there! All to achieve my goals.